Totally Spies

Hoo! Here we go, here we go~ On a mission undercover, and we're in control! Here we go, here we goooo~! LOL Yes, my friends and I were just looking around in ATC when we saw the Totally Spies 'show'. Yes, it was... uhh... horrible! Videos at the end (will try)

It all started with the announcer going all: "Do you want to see Totally Spies?!". The kids follow-up with a loud "YESSSS!" and they repeat it until it becomes loud enough to give enough hype for the 'spies' to enter. Well, when they finally entered, there was a blank response from the crowd. The kids were hoping for amazing, cool spies but they got older people dressed up as Alex, Sam, and Clover. I swear that the one playing Alex is AT LEAST 30 years old. LOL

We were at the side part of the stage when we were laughing our guts out when all of a sudden, Alex gave me the ol' "Mmhmm" black person evil-eye. It might be because I point when I laugh so I guess she saw me. She managed to give me an evil look while on-stage because of a scene where she hugs Sam. You know, since it was a side hug, her face couldn't be seen from the audience's point of view but it was definitely visible from the side of the stage.

By the way, in the videos, you could also see Candy Sweet - the cheerleader in black. She's basically the villain for that show. She makes weird stunts involving cartwheels. Well, you'd think that it was a must see, but no, no, she was wearing pants underneath the cheer-skirt. Long pants, in fact. So, yeah, nothing interesting there. Ah yes, the videos were taken the next day. If we took it during the first time we were there, you'll hear nothing but out laughter. XD

Ahh, good times~

(Videos snatched from Galo)

[insert videos here]

Oh crap! I can't snatch them! XD Well, just go to Galo's Blog to view the videos under the blog entry entitled "Totally Spies Totally Live (All out Hoe Fest...).


0 comments: