Bluroze... Blue Rose?


Yesterday, we've been to a "picnic" farewell thing planned by our school. I guess that we could've done more things in other places but the things we did here were pretty unusual. Hey, you can't find hanging rope obstacle courses in ATC and you'll never find rope-swinging teachers and tight, leafy mazes in your classmates' homes--unless they live in Bluroze Farms, that is.

This trip's probably the first time I got to sit at the back row of the bus since I actually rode the tricycle, for once, on the way to school in a field trip day. You might say that the bus part of the trip's the most enjoyable part or the better part of the trip. Well, that's half-true for us, I guess. When the bus was off to Bluroze, we thought that the juniors, that means us, would get to solo the bus but the freshmen entered after a while of waiting. I guess that's one of the reasons why we didn't get to act out our usual crazy antics and scream out our immoral sentiments.

From screaming out the food brought out by the freshmen one by one to just plain screaming--those were probably the loudest of all our activities when we were on the way to Bluroze. From loud though, it got sweaty and tiring when we got to Bluroze. There were a few things I regretted after we packed up...

  • I shouldn't have forgotten to bring along my towel when we climbed that tower thing that made my legs shake for a long period of time even after I got down from it.
  • If ever I brought the towel for the tower, I should've brought another one 'cause right after the tower, we got ourselves into the weird maze. We probably thought that it was one of those small mazes that's easy to get out of but we were very wrong. We were all very tired and dehydrated when we were running around with no sense of direction inside the maze so we just cheated and went back out using the way we used to get in.
  • I also should've brought more liquids for me to consume since one water jug wasn't enough for all those lost liquids.
  • I think I should've crossed the hanging rope course instead of jumping down after two hanging ropes. Ah, if only my legs didn't *violently* shake when I was there. I sure was a large hazard to both myself and the others because I swear that my legs were making the rope for your feet to vibrate fast. After all that, I really should've... oh wait, I really shouldn't have done it.
The bus trip going back to school was next. It was *much* more enjoyable compared to the first bus trip. For the whole duration of the trip, we played "Query" and "Ice Breaker 2 'Hard Questions'" which brought out some interesting and juicy bits of information out. The latter was composed of--yes, you guessed it--Hard Questions! It was full of emotional, scandalous, and weird questions while the former, Query, was filled with more playful types of questions. I guess we caught the attention of the other people in the bus with our loud voices and the fact that we had two teachers playing with us.

0 comments: