This is a Farewell Thing, Right?

So...I just got back from a two-day sleepover with Inez, a classmate of mine, and Denise, my supposed "neighbor".She actually isn't my neighbor but she's just living on the other street though... and by street, I don't mean that she's a beggar "taong grasa" type. I actually avoided sleepovers but I guess I gotta make the most out of my stay in the Philippines!

So yeah, we ended up playing a cool board game called "The Game of Life" during our actual stay in her house aside from just plain talking. We only stayed in the house for sleeping and eating breakfast though. During the day, we went to ATC, for a supposed "Section Farewell Thing". Yeah, not everyone came... well, I don't think half of the class came! Wait, I think there was half... ah forget it! XD We simply watched a movie and that was it! We planned to swim though but the old person in the pool area didn't allow us because it was night time already. I guess I won't count the latter part as part of the "Section Farewell Thing" because I ended up leaving with Denise and Inez and leaving the others without saying my goodbyes. Curse not having a cellphone!

Well, what did I do afterwards? I spent some time eating a corndog in Smokey's along with Denise, Inez, and two of my classmates. I remember not being in a right state of mind during that time. I just forgot why I was acting pissed. Maybe it was the corndog. XD

After that, we went back to Denise's place. What did we do? Yes... we played "The Game of Life", just as planned. I guess the two were really amused with the game. The previous time we played, I made a bet thing to make things a lot more interesting. It involved money so I wouldn't go into detail but I wouldn't forget that I won but I didn't accept the prize. After all, I just made it to make the game seem competitive.

So during this second round of ours, I felt the need to make things interesting, yet again. Since I would be leaving for the United States tomorrow, I couldn't just bet money again. They probably wouldn't think competitively because I just recently refused their money for the game I won earlier. What possibly could make the game seem interesting? Well, Inez just thought of the best idea! We simply put our *clothes* on the line for the night. Damn, I'm making this seem too weird! Clothes in an overnight involving two girls and a guy? *cough* Bad impression to make since... well, I'll just mention it in my other post.

Where was I? Ah yes, the clothes thing. Well, as we expected, the one we voted for "Most Likely to Lose" before starting the game indeed lost. It was Inez. I think the pictures we took definitely expressed our feelings after the game ended. I became the second placer because of a $5,000 difference between my money and Inez's and yes, $5000 is the lowest amount in the game. Of course, the clothes bet turned out to be just a game motivator for us. Why would we really bet our clothes? Deep inside of us, we probably knew it wasn't going to happen! XD

Damn, this post was told in an entirely different emotion or "typing style" compared to what I usually use. When I type my blog posts, I'm usually in my "right state of mind"--bored, timid-feeling, and having the thought of being forced to write so I have something to look at when I'm old. After writing this, I realized that I was typing with such excitement and agility. I wonder what I'm excited for? XD Well, I hope I just have a safe flight tomorrow. Let there be no grumpy old people seatmates during my flight!

0 comments: