Invading T. Sylvia's Nakpil


"I can feel you from the other side! // Wet and wild shower scene"

Mmm, summer is so boring. I think this is the first time I've really spent a few days of summer in our house. Usually, I leave for the US a few days after our last day of classes or I go to another part of the Philippines like Davao or Cebu for a week and leave for the US after a few more days. Yes, I'm going to be staying home until March 30. I used to think about how nice it would be to spend my summer here but it sure is extremely boring. It's really hot here in the Philippines during summer and I have nothing to do! So what did I do until today since a week has passed after our last day of classes? Well, the other section was planning to go swimming with their class-directress since she won't be teaching next year anymore so I tagged along.

At first, I was hesitant to go because it was sort of an exclusive thing. Only members of their section would go even though T. Sylvia, their class-directress, allowed me to go. I originally planned to go only if another person came with me that's from a different section. I kept chatting with Bing about whether we should go or not. It took a long time before we decided that we would both go. Well, decision was interrupted by his mother when she didn't allow him to go. I kept forcing him to talk to his mom to allow him and since it's going to be his last time on our school as well, I really thought that it would be best for him to go. After all the talking, he still ended up going somewhere to get some sort of blood sample.

There, I had nothing to do anymore. Just before I was about to continue my sleep (hey, this all was happening after I woke up), I got a call from my so-called neighbor who's also going. She forced me to go with them and well, I couldn't refuse because it's just so boring in the house.

Boy, it was so awkward there. Everyone there was from a different section. I was the only different one. Thank God that I've been classmates with a few of them before and that T. Sylvia kept keeping me company. It wasn't that bad, I guess. We dove for coins underwater--the usual pool game and we did the thing where you carry someone over your shoulders. I think they called it the chicken fight? I don't know, really. If it's really called that way, I wonder why since I don't find anything chicken-ish about that game. XD

After all that, we went to the host's house and I got some free pizza. Well, it was one slice but it was your larger than usual pizza slice. Okay, it was double the size but I don't care... it was free! XD I forgot what we did after that. I think we talked about what we think of the other teachers and T. Sylvia since she wanted to know and how she feels that it's okay for her to know since she's not a teacher anymore.

Oh yeah, I let a lot of the other people there listen to the remix of the infamous Question and Answer portion of the Bb. Pilipinas pageant when it was the winner, Ms. Janina San Miguel's turn. It's so hilarious with all the wrong grammar things and her weird laugh.

Many thanks to Aegwyn for introducing me to the funny as hell video. :D

0 comments: