Forty40?!

Stolen from Tanya which she stole from Ato?!

[One]From whom was your last text?
Damn, I don't have a cellphone!

[Two] Where was your primary picture
taken at?
Yahoo Messenger primary picture taken at Bluroze.

[Three] What's your middle initial?
L.

[Four] Your current relationship
status?
Single

[Five] Does your crush(es) like you
back?
No~ XD

[Six] What is your current mood?
Amused because of an interesting one-on-one chat I had with Tanya.

[Seven] What's your moms name?
Shirley! XD

[Eight] What is the color of the shirt
you are wearing?
White >_>

[Nine] What was the last thing you
drank?
Water

[Ten] If you could go back in time and
change something, would you?
If I could, then I would, of course.

[Eleven] Have a crazy side?
Of course--I have many sides. XD

[Twelve] Favorite song?
OHSHI- I don't really have a favorite song. XD

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Role-play

[Fourteen] Angry at anyone?
Not at the moment

[Fifteen] Do you wanna see somebody
right now?
Somebody? I wanna a lot of bodie--er... I wanna see my friends!

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same
birthday as you?
Namie Amuro-- the only person of significant fame that I know who happens to have the same birthday as me. She was known as the "Empress of J-Pop" according to Wiki. XD

[Seventeen] When was the last time you
cried?
Hmm... last last month -_-

[Eighteen] Who would you do anything
for?
Anything? There's no one I would do anything s/he asks me for. As long as I don't want to do a certain thing, I won't do it.

[Nineteen] Who is your idol?
Idol? I don't have any idol in particular. XD

[Twenty] What's the first thing you
notice about the opposite sex?
Face, of course.

[Twenty-one] What are the 3 things that
make you like the opposite sex?
A little unusual--weird if you look at it one way, Open-mindedness, Gamer girl >:D

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest
secret?
If I exposed it, would it be a secret? XD Hmm... I never told anyone whom I like at any particular moment except that one time... *shrug*

[Twenty-three] Where is your ex now?
I don't have an ex. XD

[Twenty-four] Favorite movie?
Damn it! I don't have the habit of making these kinds of things my favorite. As long as I watch it one time, I wouldn't want to watch the whole thing again... probably.

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy
movies or tv shows?
Kiddy movies or TV shows? The nearest show to being a kiddy show that I still watch is probably The Fairly Oddparents and they're even known to appeal to older audiences! XD

[Twenty-six] What are you eating or
drinking at the moment?
Nothing

[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other
dialect/language?
English and Filipino, baby! XD

[Twenty-eight] Whats your favorite
smell?
Smell? Damn! XD As long as they're pleasant to my nose, then it's fine with me 'cause I don't have a favorite~ >_<

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in
one word.
Unusual

[Thirty] Are you a morning person?
I despise waking up early for school.

[Thirty-one] Do you like the rain?
Not really

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking
about right now?
Right now? I have the song, The Potion, by Ludacris in my head. Damn you Step Up 2! XD

[Thirty-three] What should you be
doing?
I should be sleeping right about now but I want to continue blogging in my head.

[Thirty-four] Beside you every night?
Unfortunately, I have my grandmother here because of "electricity-saving". No offense but I've been waiting 4 years to get her out of my room. I need my alone time! XD

[Thirty-five] Can't do without it in
the ridge.
I think you mean fridge? Well, I wouldn't live without FOOD in my fridge! XD

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in
the yard?
I don't like manual labor. Who does?

[Thirty-seven] Heart or Brains?
Both, of course. But if I had to choose for MYSELF, I'll choose brains. =/ For others? I'll let them have the heart. I'll teach them if I have to. XD

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently
around the person you like?
Not really. It's better for you to act who you are if you want a special someone to like you. If they don't like you for who you are, don't waste your time! XD

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural
hair color?
Black!

[Forty] Who was the last person to
make you smile?
Last person to make me smile would be Tanya. She's my favorite person to have friendly debates with and no matter what happens, we'll just laugh about it afterwards.

----


Okay, I was just tempted to answer one of these things. Many thanks to Tanya who even wanted to answer a separate Best Friend Survey thing using me so I could answer it using her. LOL I just answered the non-best friend one so it'll be less awkward. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!