My Trip To The Dentist Place

I had my first dentist appointment in a long time, yesterday. Before, I usually go to the dentist to get a tooth out. So I was really nervous. They began putting things in my mouth that I had to bite on for x-ray purposes. It felt a bit weird. The dentist also forced gaps in my teeth. My two front teeth don't have gaps, so he used this hook thing to force it apart. It felt really weird to have your mouth open for such a long time. He then took out this syringe, but the needle was crooked. I immediately panicked. I began shaking my head to prevent him from putting that thing in my mouth. I felt relieved after he told me that it was for squirting purposes only though. He also took out this thing that shoots out sand. I thought that when you get the cavities in your teeth filled, it would need shots. I was surprised that nothing hurt.
And when I hear the word cavities and fill, I immediately remember Lance's teeth for some reason. XD

Hmm, what are the things that happened this week? Ah yes, the air conditioning was busted a few days ago. So we had to open a lot of windows and stuff. The next morning I forgot about everything, so when I took my clothes off prior to my bath, I didn't notice that the window was wide open. I hope no one saw me. D:

I began watching this anime called Rozen Maiden. It's pretty nice. It's about these dolls that have to fight to please their "father". It involves the taking of each other's Rosa Mystica, the thing that gives them the power to talk and move. It's a little similar to Saber Marionette J. Anyway, enough about anime. XD

Hmm, what else to write about? Ah, I also had the weirdest conversation with Galo in YM today. It's hard to tell people's intended tones in YM. He probably thought I was being extremely frank, because I wasn't using the usual XD in my IMs. I just woke up and was too lazy to type those. =/ Anyway, that's all for now.

0 comments: