Humiliating Moments

The cereal diet thing is a bit hard, since ALL you eat is cereal. ~_~ I keep craving for other food, like pizza and stuff. Well, I actually just started last night, since I wasn't at home during the weekend.

Anyway, I've been to the Church for the first time this summer vacation a few days ago. They had these booklet things that have everything you need to say in them. Since they didn't say what page it was, I kept looking at the people beside me, frantically flipping the pages in the process. People don't really talk inside there (well, you're really not supposed to), since it's a small place. When you whisper something, people immediately notice and they roll their eyes. This made me remember all the humiliating things I've done in the past. XD

The time in grade school when I imitated the milkshake beat with a few friends. The day I learned about the song "Promiscuous", and mispronouncing it the whole day. Hmm, the most humiliating one has got to be the time when I imitated that thing Britney Spears was doing in the Toxic music video because of a dare, and yes, I did it in the middle of the school quadrangle DURING recess. There's also that time I imitated various pokemon while chasing my cousin, usually Jynx. ~_~

Well, there's actually too many humiliating moments to mention, and I have to go take a shower now. So yeah, 'til next time. :3

0 comments: