Spidey 3 and the RP

Today was a lot of fun. :3 I got to chat with more ROSE players and stuff. I also got to see Spidey 3. I almost cried at the end lol. XD Venom, the black-version of Spidey (I think that's his name <,<), was pretty surprising, with the teeth and voice and all. XD The movie was fun, but the time I spent in the car going to the movies, was NOT. My mom and her friend kept telling me how tall I was and stuff. I've been this tall since last year! And she keeps talking about how my mother looked like a sugar-mama, since I looked like her boyfriend. Well, that was a *bit* funny. XD

Anyways, after the movie, we went to an ice cream parlor. :3 While eating ice cream, IN THE HOT SUN (the reason why they chose to eat it outside, i haven't a clue why), they began talking about my mom giving birth to another child and how I would take care of it. I'm not a fan of those kinds of conversations. =/ All I kept thinking about was this role-playing thing we got going on in the pROSE boards. :D My chara would have silk-manipulating powers, and would have an epic battle with Aegwyn, who was wearing a silk thong at that time. XD

Well, when I got home, I spent all the remaining hours of today, chatting with my fellow role-players. It was kind of fun, yet there was absolutely no order in the conference. It was like chatting with a rampaging mob. XD Overall, it was a fun day.... :D That's all for now~

0 comments: