Wayne VS Slimming Cereal

Yes, I lost some pounds, but gained them again. So I'm right back at the start again. ~_~ I've been wanting to try this cereal challenge, but the food is too good! It's supposed to make you lose 6 pounds in 2 week, if you replace 2 of your 3 daily meals with them. I guess it's time for me to give up the good food, and try the cereal. Hey, at least it has flavors and I think it's brand is Kellogs, a brand I trust. LOL

Since my mom wants us to lose some weight, and by us, I mean her fiancee and I, before the wedding. So by June, she wants us to stop eating. XD Well, we have been stealing food from each other, leaving notes at the kitchen that say, 'HA! I ATE THE RIBS! -Step dad'. And every time he goes to my room, he always sees me eating. He somehow knows the exact time when I eat. XD

Well, that's all for now, my fried fish portions are ready. It would signify the start of the cereal diet! XD

0 comments: