Japanese Wannabe

Last night, I found myself filling up my iPod, and I noticed that I have for every English song there, there are 4 Japanese songs. <_< I'm such a wannabe! XD I actually want to learn the Japanese language when I'm in college and go to Japan when I'm 25 or something. Hey, at least I don't COSPLAY or something. LOL

Anyway, I think the first pROSEBoards' role-play act is about to end. Yes, good things always end. XD The next role-play act would be a romance-type though, and there are pre-set characters. I'm not too fond of romance, so I might not 'audition' for it. Heck, I might not even PASS the auditions with my lousy writing skills. I guess I'll just stick to watching more anime to pass the time.

Before I end this week's entry, I would like to tell my classmates that I might not be able to provide you with chocolates. DON'T look forward to it, but I'll try my best. XD

0 comments: