Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

I desperately need more anime to watch! I finished watching this anime called "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni", and I swear I wasn't able to take a bath the day I watched it. LOL Yeah, yeah, how disgusting, but I was that scared. It revolves around a series of bizarre deaths that occur on the night of a certain festival. Even if it creeps the hell out of me, I can't get enough of it! Sadly, the manga isn't available here in the states. I won't settle for scans!!

Hmm, what else happened? Ah yes, Hannibal Rising.... We watched that movie last night, in our living room, but I didn't finish it because of sleepiness. At one point in the movie, there was a scene where two kids saw their mom get killed. Then, my mom said, "Oh my God, I wonder what you would do if you see your parents die right in front of you?", and then there was a long awkward pause that was only broken when she said, "Shit!" at the sight of blood spill. Ah, I love my fun, fun mother. XD

I also want to buy the Rozen Maiden manga here, but my mother would think that I like reading girly books because of the cover. There's nothing girly about living dolls that kill each other!! LOL Well, that's all for now. If you hav
e any anime suggestions, the cbox is at the side!

0 comments: