United 93

A while ago, we watched this film called "United 93". It was about the only hijacked plane out of four to not reach its target during September 11 some years ago. It was kinda sad seeing people making calls to their loved ones' answering machines, and saying stuff like "Tell my parents I love them, 'cause I won't be able to make it. I'm in a plane that's been hijacked and there's no chance of me surviving". Flight 93 was the only plane with passengers who fought back against the terrorists. While I was watching the film, I was squeezing this small pillow as the plane was crashing down to an empty field. When some of the passengers grabbed one of the terrorists and proceeded to kick his ass, my mom's fiancee suddenly said, "Yeah, bust HIS ass!". I was literally laughing out loud the moment I heard that. My mom and her fiancee might've thought that I was a sadist because I was laughing when they were beating the crap out of the terrorist. XD

Anyway, I was also able to find the One Tree Hill Soundtracks Vol. 2 and 3. That'll be P1,300.00, Denise! XD Actually, just pay P1200.00. The P100 will be your "chocolates". XD I've also found a good black messenger bag! <3 And since my mom's fiancee liked it so much, he bought another one for himself! XD

I've also started a Togepi Farm, in Pokemon Pearl. I traded my freshly hatched Togepis for rare-ish pokemon. :D Ah, the wonders of Wi-Fi! XD Anyway, that's all for now!

0 comments: