Pokemon Pearl! XD

Now I'm really worried about the wedding. I'm going to walk in the middle of the place alongside my new stepsister. I could easily freak out in the middle of the ceremony. XD And yes, my previous post was deleted because of my clumsiness. I could have used the "Recover Post" function, but I chose to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the third time. -_-; Let's see, what was written in my previous post...?

  • Something about me not crying after watching the "Pursuit of Happyness", but cried later that night after an extremely weird and uncalled for dream.
  • Something about my mom saying that black people didn't know how to spell happiness, 'cause she didn't know that the misspelling was because of a daycare center in the movie.
  • Something about me having the choice between using the treadmill, or reading SAT flashcards.
  • Something about my mom and her fiancee liking to pinch each other's buttocks.
Well, that's all I could remember. @_@; I'm quite happy this week, because I finally got Pokemon Pearl along with a Wi-fi thing for the DS. XD I also got a new tagboard, because the previous one wouldn't work anymore. All the things people said... gone! XD I also looked for a One Tree Hill Soundtrack for Denise, but there wasn't any in the store I looked at. @_@; I also can't find any nice messenger bags. Yeah, I think that's the appropriate term for those bags that Denise and Bing have. I saw this nice gray one on a site though, but at the bottom, it said...

"This item is available online, but is not available in stores."


Well, that's all for now. I hope there won't be any post-deleting accidents in the future. XD

0 comments: