So Far, So Good

Well, life is good here. I'm going to try my best to lose some weight! The servings here in America are huge! I remember eating a McRice burger from McDonalds with some of my friends. The burger was so small, but I can't even finish the burgers here!

Hmm, what else? I've finished downloading some anime series already. XD I still have to ask my mom to buy me Bleach manga! XD My mom wants me to study for the college entrance thing this early. <_< It's because I have nothing else to do. So she bought me some flash cards. x___x; After that, we got some pizza and rented movies. I also rented one game, Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus. I hope it's a good game. XD Anyway, the movies we rented are Nacho Libre and Borat. Nacho Libre was pretty weird, and in my mom's words...

"That's the dumbest movie I have ever seen!"

Borat was really funny! It's about this guy named Borat, making a documentary in America. Well, I'm not so sure that it's appropriate for young people. XD I learned new terms too! "Hand party", and "Gypsy Tears". LOL XD Well, that's all for now.

0 comments: