Progress... Wait, What Progress?

Well, Bing's mad at me for some reason I don't know. o_O He said that I need to change my attitude. Well, if I was myself a month ago, I would say something like "Well, before you judge someone's attitude, please, take time to notice yours.", but I won't. XD I kept asking what I need to change, but sadly, he won't talk to me. I asked other people though. Amazingly, the two people I asked suggested the same thing: to change my emo-ness. Well, I was wondering why someone would be pissed about that. I don't know, but if ever that's the reason, I'm sorry. I do have my reasons for that. I was thinking about my so-called leaving friends. And, I'm also thinking about my mom getting married. I kinda don't want that, but hey, I want her to be happy. I want to fix this up as soon as possible.

I actually can't wait to go to the States. Hmmm, I'm planning what to do there and before I go there, actually. I shall list them down to make sure I won't forget.

  • Download some animes. (Saber Marionette J, GTO, and others.)
  • Ask mom to buy Bleach manga. I'll attempt to make her buy all of the ones out.
  • EAT LESS DAMMIT.
  • Post here. XD
  • Get some chocolates for my friends before I fly home.
  • Try to buy Bleach: Blade Battlers for the PS2 before I go to the States.
  • Buy Pokemon Diamond/Pearl in the States.
  • Buy Level-Up! Load before going there.
There, I hope I won't forget all of these. I'll try to put pictures when I get there. Don't be shocked when you see my horrible horrible face. LOL! XD

And my uncle strikes again. Dammit. Won't listen to what I have to say. -___-;

0 comments: