A lot has happened...

So much has happened! And I was too lazy to post any of the events that happened. Hmmm, there was the Confirmation Practice, and the Confirmation itself. Aaaand, Beverlandia! XD ROFL!!

The Confirmation Practice was so tiring! I wonder what the point of the practice was. The bishop WOULD tell you what to do anyway. And, we did this line thing with partners which we didn't even do in the actual Confirmation. What a complete waste! XD

I don't exactly know what Beverlandia is. I think they came up with the name because of this thing called Sandwichlandia or something. Which I think is totally weird. Beverlandia was based from Lanielle's last name, which is Beverford. And, the citizens of Beverlandia are called Beverlandies. ROFL! XD

Hmm, what else? A while ago we had this panel discussion thing in Panitikan. Our group's topic is pre-marital sex. At one point when we were discussing, I was asked why it was more fulfilling for the men than the women. I was completely speechless! ROFL! I was standing there, all sweaty and red, not knowing what to say. God, that was SO embarrassing! XD

Hmm, well, Bing had his background thing for his blog changed. I want to change mine too! D: A bleach one would be nice :3

And also, more things to do in the states.

  • Download and burn Bleach episodes 1-50 for Galo.
  • Attempt to purchase Bleach DS 2nd at Fry's Electronics. XD
Gawd, I DO hope that I won't be too lazy to post here. XD

0 comments: