After a long time. Well, after 5 days...

It has been so long since I've posted! @_@ My PC got reformatted. I love the feeling of installing stuff again. I forgot make a back-up thing for my pictures though. All those stolen shots, social suicides... all gone. Time to take new ones. XD Hmm... some might be thinking that reformatting PCs should only take a really short time. Well, the reason for my absence in the internet world is because of 2 things:

A. 2 consecutive sleep-overs


I slept over in two friends' homes. Both their birthdays. I had fun. XD The food was nice, really nice.
I was supposed to not go, but after explaining to my grandmother that it would be better if I wasn't here using the PC using up electricity, she allowed me. She allowed me approximately 10:00PM. Yes, I was the last to arrive. We were supposed to watch horror movies. Buuuuuut, from horror movies it went to whore movies. Yes, I deeply oppose horror movies. We watched Eurotrip, Bring It On Again before sleeping. And after waking up, we watched the Date Movie. After that, we reminisced our previous days... Grade 4 days, Grade 5, Grade 6, Last year.... Well, they also talked about the days of Grade 1 and 2, but I was only a student in our school since Grade 4. After that, we went to Alabang Town Center. We watched Night at the Museum. It was okay. It's comedy isn't it? Well, it's kinda hard to make me laugh at times. Then we went straight to the other birthday celebrant's home. Only a few stayed. It was fun. I made a new friend, Aura. XD

B. Broken PC

Well, after going back home from the sleep-over, I found out, my PC is broken. It was "fixed" the next day. I tried it, still broken. So I said to reformat it. It got reformatted last night, but I was so sleepy already.

And my 2 previous entries are edited. I added some stuff.

0 comments: