Barber Shop, Again

Last week, I had my hair cut after a month and a half. I had to wait for a while, there were 2 people ahead of me. I had nothing to do, so I grabbed a magazine. The magazine's front cover was torn off, so I read from the back. It seemed so similar to my mother's Cosmo magazines. Yes, I was bored, that was the only magazines she had. Wait, she had Glamour too. LOL. Anyway, as I was browsing the magazine, people were like telling real-life stories in one part of the magazine. There was this person who... er, did it in the bus. After he did it, he wiped the stuff with the bus curtains. After a while, two ladies sat in his place, and mentioned how the place smelled like Zonrox. LOL! XD The bus driver gave him some tissue the next time he rode the bus. I browsed more, and at the middle part I saw someone with flowers for a cover for her nipples. Yes, I realized it was FHM at that part. XD I always thought that FHM was an all-out sex magazine. I thought otherwise when I saw some other stuff there. Like men's wear, and real-life stories, that are not all about sex. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know what the problem is now. Bing and my other friends had problems with my attitude. And indeed being "emo" was part of it. You see, I'm the kind of person
that thinks about what others think a LOT. I always think about "what ifs" too. When I feel that others said bad stuff behind my back, I become paranoid. I would stare blankly into space. And look like an emo guy about to cut his wrists because of how horrible life is. LOL. I'm also the kind of guy who can throw all the insults but can't take any of 'em. I'm truly sorry, and I'll try my best to change.

And also, diet plans. I shall eat less starting Monday. Good luck to me~! XD Actually this diet thing started a LONG time ago. The food's just too good to pass! XD

0 comments: