Another Sleep-over

Well, I'm back from another sleep-over. It was fun. It was in a hotel. XD I spent lots money. T_T I'm not used to spending my own money, you see. Hmmm, I added 3 more people's blogs to the links. They recently made it.

Hmmm, lots of things were in my mind a while ago. Like the ranks of people in our classroom in the order of how people treat you. Please don't kill me. @_@ I'm just giving my opinion.

I. Lanielle, Casey and Inez - People can never be mad at them. Well, except each other. Treated the best by the others. People are afraid of Lanielle. Well, most. Also Casey. Inez is just really nice.

II. Denise, Chog, Mariko, Jed - Most people don't get mad at these four; Gets the B-class treatment.

III. Everyone else - Yes, they get average to low treatment. I won't say which ones get the latter.

IV. Me! - It's either I pity myself this much, or I just really get treated like crap, even if I am part of the "Cool Group". Am I really? LOL!

"Ang feeler ko talaga! XD"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You treat me differently from the others. Kala ko close tayo. Are we really? Did you just fake our friendship? Or do you just treat your friends differently?"

Yes, that statement was made to hit different people.

"You might think na ikaw ang tinutukoy ko. Kung hindi ikaw, feel mo naman."

I seriously sound like Kyzyl, but I didn't rip that off his blog. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, another thing stuck in my head during the sleep-over. Names would be anonymous.

It all started when they started saying how Bing became mature.

"Bing, alam mo, nagmature ka talaga ngayong week na to. Di ka na ganun kabastos. Umiiyak ka na. I mean, in a good way."

"Oh"

Natamaan ako konti. Then the sleep-over.

People were looking at some pictures at a cellphone. I tried looking, they wouldn't let me.

"You're not mature enough to look."

That hit me really well. Then I asked about another person about a fight with her boyfriend.

"I don't think that you would, uh, understand."

That was a nice shot. I know that they all mean well. And their intentions were good. I'm just saying what I felt. I'm not mad.

That's all for now. And by the way, the third part of my post has no relation whatsoever with the second part. 'Til then~

0 comments: