Bye bye...; Confessions

I can't believe that 2 friends are going away already. Lanielle and Mariko might study abroad. I will too, but that'll be like after graduating from high school. I want to make lots of memories before we all split up. Hope you guys won't forget our times together. Hope we all meet after we graduate high school and college! XD Also when we have jobs already. Lol.

Anyway, we we were supposed to have our confession yesterday. It was pretty short notice. We were supposed to write our sins on a piece of paper. Surprisingly, I only have 7 sins. And I saw classmates' papers with 20+ sins. Amazing. I must be pretty good. LOL! We were joking yesterday too.

"Bless me Father, for I have NO sins. Fine, being perfect. That's my sin."

Well, I was thinking about these for days already. Since we're all slowly splitting up, I would like to rid myself of all the guilt.

  • Denise, I've called you a bitch. A bitch as in a bitch. Not the usual BEEEEETCH. You really become one at times though.
  • Lanielle, I've called you demanding. You already know that. I also indirectly said you were irresponsible.
  • Casey, I have nothing to tell you.
  • Inez, I also have nothing to tell you.
  • Chog, I've called you a liar. I thought you were. I guess you're not.
  • Mariko, I have nothing to tell you.
  • Bing, I have nothing to tell you too.
Sorry guys. Well, now I've rid myself of all this. Oh wait there's more. Since I've said all the bad things I mentioned before, these are the bad things I have done.
  • Denise, I didn't do anything, right?
  • Lanielle, Nothing too. I'm too scared to do something to you. LOL.
  • Casey, Nothing~
  • Inez, Sorry for constantly bothering you with helping me with school activities and homeworks.
  • Chog, Sorry for teasing you. I said you were hairy. Remember?
  • Mariko, Sorry for nagging. I don't really know what, but I remember you saying that you got mad at me for nagging. Still, I'm sorry.
  • Bing, Sorry for telling you that your grammar and spelling is horrible. I have no right to say that , for my grammar isn't that perfect anyway.
Well, I've said it all! I also notice that Mariko's acting weird towards me recently. I wonder what I did this time. You know, just thinking of leaving makes me teary. That's the thing I on my mind all these days. Some of you we're asking why my eyes were watery. I said I was sick. I lied. Well, I really was sick, but, that's not the reason why my eyes were watery. A while ago, I was on the verge of crying. Good thing no one noticed my tears. Lol. XD


0 comments: