Christmas Break

Well, yeah, the second trimester's exams are officially over. No worries of studying for two weeks, thanks to the Christmas Break. I kind of feel sad that I can't afford to buy my classmates some gifts for the Christmas Party, even if I have gifts for the teachers. Anything that I would give during Christmas Parties would never come from me. In actuality, they come from my grandmother who feels that the teachers should get presents.

Gifts should be given from the heart and you shouldn't be forced to give one. So yes, starting now, I would give gifts during Christmas Parties and say that it's from my grandmother. Oh God, I'm starting to remember last school year's batch of gifts. I ended up giving my female teachers pajamas along with panties. *shrug*

Things you should do before Christmas Parties:

#1 You should save money for your classmates' gifts if you have the heart to give them some.

#2 You should be the one to pick the gifts that you would give. This one is something that I fail to do all the time. You know those exchange gift traditions they have in school? Yeah, I picked someone who wanted a stuffed animal. I asked my grandmother, yet again, to buy one worth 300 pesos. She came back with two, cheap stuffed dogs. I swear, those two combined didn't even reach the 300 pesos quota. This would damage my reputation so badly. -__-

0 comments: