Entrepreneurial + Drama

I thought that it would be a failure, but I guess you can't call 50% profit that! Our bestseller was our white-sauce pasta made by my grandmother. We were having trouble because of the price and the amount of people we could 'supposedly' serve but all was well. We even got amazing comments like "I love your pasta, it's the bomb!" We had a lot of fun serving the other students and sometimes even forcing teachers to buy. I think that teachers are encouraged to buy from students though.

A lot of things happened during that day - and by things, I meant feuds. I hate it when people fight. I mean, it's almost Christmas and this thing comes up. As far as I know, one of the essences of Christmas is love and this feud doesn't show any. If I were to give advice, I would obviously say talk about it and get it over with. This, of course, would be hard to achieve because of the awkwardness of approaching someone you don't have a nice background with. When people say that we need to talk, some or actually most perceive it as something unpleasant but it wouldn't be if you didn't want it to.

I promised myself to never again be part of high school drama but in the end, I realized that this 'high school drama' is one hard thing to avoid.

0 comments: