Requirements

Okay, I've totally quitted Perfect World. It takes too much from me - like time and money, all for just virtual things and temporary satisfaction. Wait, scratch that. Everything in this world is temporary, as believed in my religion but I don't want to go on with such a topic. LOL

Anyway, not being able to have spare time because of the loads of schoolwork the teachers have dumped on us has made me realize that I could complete such tasks if only I ignored distractions - television, surfing the web, games. I've been to a couple of my classmates' homes for practices for various presentations, but we only got serious by the time that the presentation was only one to two days away. Those practices made me realize what a wonderful game Dead Or Alive is! XD I know that wasn't the perfect sentence to write, but yes, I absolutely adore Dead Or Alive especially the characters, if you know what I mean. XD Yes, I just wanted to write about that even if it totally contradicted my previous statements about ignoring distractions.

Putting that game aside, I found real life as something better than online games. Yes, there's still that want to become an online game celebrity inside me, but that'll have to wait. I feel the need to increase my grades and school performance because of the hard to please people that are currently in charge of my life.

Moving on to other school issues, our entrepreneurial activities are coming up. It's two days away but we haven't even shopped for our supplies or even talked about the plans for our selling venue. Today's the first day for the entrepreneurial activities and it's a good thing that the seniors did it first. We could steal some of their business tactics or as a better way of saying it, we could learn from our experienced seniors. XD I feel that something wrong would happen though. Maybe it's because of the soy sauce from one of the seniors' products, gyoza, spilling all over me during recess.

0 comments: