I Dream Of Sundaes

Meh, our exams are only a day away and I'm not even reviewing one bit. I'll just hope for good grades and do exactly the opposite of the "Do your best and God would do the rest" saying. All I've done for the past few days are procrastinating and sleeping. I'm not even sure about this grammar thing anymore. Oh God, talk about obsession. XD

Last week, I went to this hydro-massage place. It's like a huge pool with lots of massage facilities and there are about four slots per massage type. There were these extremely huge ladies that were hogging the shower-type massage. It took a while for us to try it. I don't know how these massage things improve your metabolism and crap but I still tried it. XD After all that water pressure up my ass, I felt somehow less hungry at times. I'm seriously eating less now. I know, miracles could happen. lol

Moving health topics aside, there has been a small thing going on between my batchmate's brother and the 3rd year batch. Based from the information I acquired, they say that he's been randomly adding students from the 3rd year batch to his YM list and talking to them with weird topics. Well, it's a good thing that I haven't been added. I wouldn't want to talk to that guy. XD

So yeah, school is becoming boring and repetitive. This is all I could right about and as I usually write at the end of my entries, 'til next time! XD

0 comments: