Decision

A pretty interesting topic came up this week: my plans for college. I never really thought about it that much. I guess it wasn't my plan but my mother's. She worked hard to support her family and now she wants me to transfer there. I used to think that it would be alright. I thought that nothing would change. Maybe I just never thought about it.

After graduating here, I'm supposed to transfer there and continue my with my college education there. I just realized what I would be leaving behind after being asked and persuaded to stay here by a few of my classmates. I kept telling them that it would be hard to say no to her after all her hard work and patience. It all ended with them telling me an oh, so overused line.

"You'll never know until you try."

Guess what, I actually did. I sort of regretted that decision, but at the same time, I felt a little relieved. It's like a load taken off my back or something like that. When she replied to my little query regarding 'what-ifs' about transferring and staying in the Philippines, I was a bit worried. She said things like wanting to feel like a family after a long time, she wanted to not waste time, since life is short. I didn't know how to reply to that until 3 hours passed and I actually did. At first, I didn't want to reply yet but I think I accidentally pressed the send button after being used to send something after typing something long in Yahoo mail. ._.

Well, enough of that drama. LOL! XD I actually had two other unfortunate things happening to me before this happened. Let me enumerate them for you.

1. I wore my PE-shirt backwards to school. It's a good thing someone noticed immediately while I was on my way to the third floor. If anyone asks me about it, I'll tell them that it was for a presentation.

2. Tricycle-related mishaps. I kept messing up when getting tricycles. There's already this place where tricycles gathered for students and I didn't know which one was available until one of them screamed at me. I guess you can imagine the other tricycle-related mishaps if you know how horrible I am at commuting.

And now, I'll be ending this post with four very special words: 'That', 'will', 'be', and 'all'.

0 comments: