The Usual

I thought this year would be different from last year, but I guess I was mistaken. I guess my life here in the Philippines wouldn't be finished with my grandmother and uncle shouting at each other, and of course, them shouting at me. The only problem I have with my grandmother is that she keeps repeating things over and over again. I mean, once you've made your point... just stop! XD

Well, the high school drama is still there. In fact, using the information from my sources, I predict a fight in the near future. I won't say more about that, and please, don't ask me. XD

Hmm, so what's happening in school now? I managed to communicate with everyone in class already, so that's one thing out from my to-do list. XD The add everyone in YM is still there though. The subjects are fine, but I feel that we have too much homeworks and quizzes. I guess that's just me wanting less work to do. XD

Since I don't have anything else to say, let's go straight to the rating.

In this post, I'll rate Angeline Fuentes, a new student in our school. She has short hair, and is a bit reminiscent of our previous classmate, the lovable July-ann. Well, she's really fun to be with, and she's quite active in class, considering that she's just a new student. She's actually really slutty, and that's the number 1 requirement to be my friend! I dubbed her 'Pole #1' a while ago during our Public Speaking class. I'll be looking forward to using her as a tool for my sexy danc... err nevermind. She actually had a fight with Miguel Dauden, the person I previously rated, and truth to be told, I'm on Angeline's side. When you insult someone, I personally think that saying that that's your personality is an excuse. Meh, that' just me~ XD Overall, I give her 7/10, because I don't know her too much.

Well, that's all for now~ :D By the way, don't expect me to write about the fictional characters such as Promiscuous Bing, Venomous Slut, and the others in the near future. I'm feeling lazy~ :p And yes, there's a new movie/show title we made in class. We were only able to advertise it in class though. It's called 'The Adventure of Angeline and the German Franks'. Yes, it's Angeline and various life-sized sausages.

And before I end this entry, I would like to say that finally, someone praised my bloggeh. XD Thanks Kim~ :p

0 comments: