Under My Umbrella

Ah, Umbrella keeps playing in my head again and again! @_@; I blame Dai, my batch mate and fellow Performing Arts Club member. They even made a new version of that song, with the name of a teacher that sounds a bit like Umbrella. LOL XD

Anyway, about Mariko, Thesa, and Lance's party a few days ago. I didn't really do much there... aside from watching people play card games, which I tried so hard to learn, and walking around, talking to random people for a short amount of time, which I shall call speed socializing. Yes, people were drinking beer and smoking cigarettes, but I didn't even think about trying it. The only part I actively took part in, was the bad word shouting at the end of the party, me being one of the loudest 'bitch' shouter. LOL Going home was a bit uncomfortable, since Mariko poured water all over me while I was listening to 'Beautiful Liar', the Spanglish version, on my iPod. Sadly, I was wearing the only shirt I had, aside from my 'swimming shirt'. And thank God for the one clean comfort room on the area, quite a rare site in a swimming area. XD

Now, about school. School is quite alright, aside from the homeworks. I have so much to do, and yes, I have to do two reports tomorrow, one in Art, something about Greek something, and the other in World History, something about the North American Indians. I miss the days where there were no homeworks, even if it was at least for just a day.

Hmm, I also hate the fact that my grandmother can't make letters. I know, I feel great about not being one of the 'letter forgers', but I have to write down what you're supposed to write, and she's just going to copy it in another piece of paper and put her signature. @_@ Boy, I wonder what it would be like if I lived with my mom.

I'll also do some ratings each post. I'll be rating classmates, teachers and subjects, since I'm running out of things to write. Yes, I'm requiring myself to post AT LEAST once a week here, even if blogs are for fun. I also keep telling myself that I would arrange the books in my locker and the books in the shelf in my room. It sucks not being able to stay in your own room alone. All these stuff that aren't even mine are here. ~_~

Okay, for my first rating, I'll try my new classmate, Miguel Dauden, since he's one of my new classmates that I have observed a lot from.

First of all, he's really active in class, and active, meaning noisy and distractive. He's also the boyfriend of Thesa, one of the people the party I wrote about above was for. Boy, he keeps grabbing my chest, for reasons unknown. He says he has a hot, sexy tan, but I say he's just dark skinned, like most Filipinos. XD He's a great singer, and tried to audition to join the Performing Arts Club with this talent, but he changed clubs for reasons I don't know.

That's all for now, and yes, I shall scan the drawings of Spider Skank and Venomous Slut the moment they're done! I'll write about them someday.... along with Promiscuous Bing and other fictional characters and nicknames we had during the Abueva, our section last school year, Era.

0 comments: