Boredom

Geez, my nose is starting to bleed again. Even though it's quite helpful since I tend to get nosebleeds whenever I'm nervous so I get to escape from recitations and seatworks, it does get annoying at times. When my busmate hit my nose with a towel, guess what happened! ~_~

Well, school is starting to get boring, probably because a certain someone came back. Nah, just kidding. XD So far, nothing interesting has happened, aside from getting extra hyper after cooling down. Yesterday was the first time for me to get irritated in school this year. Luckily, I have my own way to calm me down. Just a little imaginary beat-up stress person, and voila, after a few minutes, I'll return to my normal self again. You see, I tend to stay quiet when I'm mad or irritated, so the classroom became a little peaceful, since I'm actually one of the loudest people there~ XD

Hmm, Perfect World's open beta is nearing, and by nearing, I mean it's tomorrow. Boy, I can't wait to plaaay! Hopefully, the client I downloaded won't be corrupted this time. XD Speaking of online games, I still can't believe that pROSE is shutting down! D: Gawd, all of those months of playing my cleric would be gone with the wind some time in August. ~_~ Sure, I'll miss my cleric, but I'll be missing the friends I made the most. Luckily, the closest ones were added in my Yahoo Messenger, but that isn't too great for the not so close ones. XD

Ooh, and speaking of Yahoo Messenger, I was able to get another e-mail address from my classmates. One more and I would have all of 3rd Year Romulo in my YM! Well, aside from Hannah Ong and Louie Mancenido, since they don't really have YM. XD

Well, 'til next time~! I don't want to rate anyone right now, so maybe I'll rate two in my next entry~ XD

0 comments: