MCU Day - 1

First set of our last exams as high school sophomores. I recently noticed the wall on the side where we put our bags. It had our names there. It would be nice to take a video of that wall. A nice remembrance. The exams today are Wika, Panitikan, and Biology. They were quite easy, except for Wika. I hate Filipino idioms. <_<

And I just heard the best question ever a while ago. Galo was asking Chog, who would she pick? Full-time homo Clay Aiken? Or Straight Clay Aiken, but he has a vagina. OH LOL! XD If I wasn't sad a while ago, I would be laughing my ass off. Really. XD

And yesterday, I was able to fix my blog more. I was able to put back the titles of my blog entries. I put the title of my blog on the side too. And I put links to some sites on the side. I hope my friends and I would end up in the same section next year. It would be so sad, 'coz if someone made a joke and you're the only one in that section who knew the joke, no one would get it. Duh. XD

0 comments: