Farewell, Abueva

Hmm... lots of things happened this past few weeks. Cheering practice, stayed in Tagaytay Highlands, etc. There would be a farewell party this Saturday, in Cavite. All of the second year people are invited. Too bad I can't go. I have to go to Bohol and do one of the things I really hate doing. I would sightsee. It's one of the most BORING things to do. Well, it's boring for me because I don't give a damn for the historical crap. >_> Parents should know that these parties are the most important in a teenager's life. People would be going away this summer. Some of them are not even going to come back. So this party is for them! I tried reasoning to not go to Bohol.

"Mag e-mail nalang kayo."

I can go to Bohol anytime, but this party won't happen again. I hope they have fun in the party. I hope I won't die of boredom in Bohol. -__-; This sucks so much. D: I have rights to make memories with my friends!

0 comments: