Back from Bohol and Cebu.

This is a really late post. XD I returned home on Monday. Cebu and Bohol was alright I guess. I was the official photographer for the trip. I got to see the Chocolate Hills. We had to climb a LOT. When I got to the top, I was thinking...

"What fine mounds of crap, eh?"

We stayed at the Alumbung hut...? I forgot. XD Its a huge hut type of house. It was cold even if we only used electric fans. We also got to see the longest(?) snake. We got toured by some gay person. He was really funny. XD He has snake skin bra. LOL. XD And a snake skin sword too. Made from the shed skin of the snake. Anyway, when we got to Cebu, we stayed at a nice hotel. XD It was alright...

And I just recently found out that Bing's mom is reading my blog. So, HI BING'S MOM! XD Hmm, I'm going to the U.S. this Sunday. I hope I have a nice, safe, and hopefully, business class trip. XD
And before I forget, I also added archive link things on the side. That's all for now. :3

0 comments: