New Year's Day

I celebrated New Year's day in my father's side, grandmother's house. It was really, really, fun! We used lots of fireworks and stuff. I usually say that I don't like going with my father, but, whenever I come with him, I end up having lots and lots of fun. And no, I am not just saying this, I really mean it.

I think that I have the best father. He never shouts, he's lots of fun, and he really gets along with young people. I usually don't go with him. Yes, we don't live together, I don't live with my mom either. Anyway, he probably thinks that I don't like spending time with him, but I just like staying here, in my mother's side, grandmother's house. It would be the best, if we would live together, my parents and I.

My mom's getting married with another guy, I recently found out. Honestly, I don't want that to happen. And I heard that she's moving again. I think to this guy's house or something. I really like the way things are right now. I just hope things are going to turn out nicely.

Oh, and yes, I finally added the link thingies, so, yay for me! XD So yeah, til next time~

0 comments: