Chedeng Storm

You might be wondering why I'm posting at such a time. Well, there are no classes since there's a storm around called 'Chedeng'. I have no idea why it has such a horrid name, but at least there are no classes. The sad part is that I'm currently having a very unstable connection so I can't play Perfect World properly. I also can't call PLDT, since there's this very irritating fuzzy sound whenever I pick up the phone.

Yes, I really didn't keep my promise to myself to post at least once a week. Well, I'm THAT addicted to Perfect World. I actually didn't like my classmate to join my in-game 'clan', but this might be a good thing. Even if the main reason for me to play these MMORPGs is to escape real life, this might turn out alright. Yes, yes, I have been skipping some outings with my friends for this. Yes, you could say I have a sad life, but this is what makes people unique. Each person has a certain something that others don't have. As for me, this is counted as spending time with other friends.

I really can't say much, since nothing is really happening or that the really interesting things are confidential. For now, let me move on to school.

School is hard. The projects I have are slowly piling up. Let's see... I have to memorize 1 speech and 2 recitations in Filipino, I have to do two book reports, I have to make 2 sonnets, I have to make a scrapbook containing ancient art facts, and I have to make some paper about latest chemistry-related discoveries. I don't even know what motivate me to do these things. XD Another sad fact in school is that I keep failing World History tests. I'm really just plain stupid when it comes to History. I try my best to listen and after a few minutes, I space out. Well, it's not that our teacher is boring, in fact, she's a great teacher. It's just the subject that I'm having problems with.

Hmm, should I even continue with the rating? I'm absolutely not motivated to do anything, but I'll force myself to do things.

Let me rate Christian Daniel, another new student in our section. At first, I thought he was a very quiet person and typical versatile nerd, sorry for the term. In his introduction, he actually said that his only hobbies are studying. In the back of my head, I kept thinking that it's great to have one of these guys to teach me. XD Well, it turns out that all he said was a lie. For me, he's actually another Miguel Dauden. After all, he just follows everything Miguel tells him too. Well, that's actually all I can say for now.

As a bonus for all you readers [insert cricket sounds here], here is Christian Daniel doing things to the tune of 'Hindi Ako Bakla'.


0 comments: